Friday, January 30, 2009


Krista had this on her blog and it pegged her right era and really I have always associated with this period of time when life was simpler. I think this is so funny that I am 34 and it says I get along with people my mom's age best. But I do!


You Belong in the Silent Generation



You fit in best with people born between 1925 and 1942.

You are a person of high values and character.

Family, your country, loyalty, and hard work all important to you.

You are willing to do what's right, even when it's difficult.

4 comments:

Krista said...

I love that you are an old soul...

I'll be praying for Sara

Krista said...

Hey, check out my recent post! I passed on an award to you!

Val said...

I am still praying for you.

Val said...

Just missing your posts and wondering if you are ok. I am stil praying for you.