Friday, January 16, 2009

WOOHOO!

Thank God! I have lost 24 more pounds. 37 in total, yeah! I am so excited. I can't hardly believe it. I was trying not to get my hopes up. I was trying to remain calm. When the nutritionist told me I say no way, I can't believe that then I yelled YEAH! I know last time I was disappointed that I hadn't lost a lot but this time I am being more realistic and I was rewarded with 24 pounds! You should see me I am jumping off the walls(not literally even though I am so hyper I maybe could). I couldn't wait to tell everyone. Thank you for all the prayers and support! love you all!

2 comments:

Val said...

Congrats! I am so proud of you. Thanks for your sweet comments. My prayers are with you.

Krista said...

Chanda told me yesterday about your great news! I am so excited for you! I was getting pretty bummed out about our weightloss too because I hadn't lost a pound. Then I got on the scales this morning and I've lost 5lbs. I don't know if my scales are broken or what...I'm still praying for you.