Wednesday, December 3, 2008

God IS MOVING!

Chanda got to come home from the hospital today. The doctor informed her that he couldn't find an infection now. He was baffled that the MRI showed an infection and the culture has not shown one so far. YEAH! Isn't God so good to us! So he sent her home with a muscle relaxer and pain meds until Monday when she goes back to see him in his office. I know that it is the Lord moving for her. I know that she was prayed for by the brothers at church twice this weekend and I know God moved and is still moving. I just wanted to share this and Praise God for all he is doing for us. His tender mercies we never deserve but are so blessed with. I am so thankful that He touched her body. He has always been there for my family and He continues to watch over us and help us. I don't know what I would do without Him.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Ain't God Good? I was so excited because Chrissy was at church last night! She sang Beulah Land and it was beautiful!

Val said...

Yes, God is good all the time!! Answered prayers are miracles!