Wednesday, July 29, 2009

VBS Day 3

Today we talked about how Jesus is our shelter. We discussed that we can turn to him when we were afraid and we also talked about Noah and the Ark and how God provided a safe place for Noah and his family and the animals. We had a really good time. The kids were a little more rowdy tonight but that is to be expected. The craft was making bracelets that had the colors of the rainbow in beads. I am really tired and I have a big day tommorrow so I will post again then.

1 comments:

Krista said...

Thanks for recording our VBS program! I am drained too! Just two more days. I hate to see VBS come to an end even though I am tired. It is so rewarding when you see the kids learning about the Bible. You are doing a fabulous job. Thank you so much for leading the crafts for us. We couldn't have found a better person to do it!